Alright folks. Like I said, I need to get busy. And I’ll need your help.
I need a project. I need something to get started on that has an end date not too far away because I’m not patient and I tend to lose focus quickly and need immediate results to feel accomplished. So let’s say a month-long project because I’ll be traveling in June. Starting today to the day I travel is 25 days.
So 25 days of what?
This is where you come in, my lovely readers; and for 2 reasons:
- You’ll be reading daily updates of “project get a life in 25 days” so it’d be nice if I chose something that you were particularly interested in
- I can’t think of anything exciting to do and your suggestions will most definitely open up some new opportunities/avenues for me to explore
- The project should be something that I can do on a daily basis
- Should involve minimal financial investment
- As always, my blog is anonymous so I won’t be able to share pictures of people (not faces anyway)
I figure these aren’t huge restrictions – I can’t wait to get your suggestions!
I hope to be starting this today so that I have something to do to occupy my time after work. I’ve thought of maybe learning to cook something new everyday or maybe trying to make accessories (both are things I’m not really into, but maybe if I try it I’ll find a hidden talent and get famous or rich or something). Again, I’m open to anything! Hope to hear from you soon!